- DENR-MGB FY 2021 Citizens Charter - Certificate of Complaince
- Mining Applications Denied with Finality
- List of Deputized Geodetic Engineers
- Job Opportunities
- MGB WORK FROM HOME PROTOCOL
- April 1, 2020: Guidelines on SDMP Realignment
- March 31, 2020: Submission of Report to Congress Pursuant to Republic Act No. 11469 or teh "Bayanihan to Heal as One Act"
- March 13, 2020: Continuation of Work From Home Arrangement MGB RO IX
- March 20, 2020: Submission or Reportorial Requirements and Payment of Occupation Fess
- March 27, 2020: Realignment of SDMP's Unutilized Funds
- March 19, 2020: Alternative Working Arrangement
- March 16, 2020: Proclamation No. 929
- Written by Geohazard and Engineering Geology Section
A Team composed of Geologists from the Geosciences Division of MGB-IX recently completed the updating of the 1:10,000 scale Rain-Induced Landslide and Flood Susceptibility Map for Tigbao Municipality in Zamboanga del Sur.
Covering eighteen (18) barangays with one hundred twenty-eight (128) puroks and their respective sitios that were clustered and divided into Northwestern Cluster, Southeastern Cluster, and Southwestern Cluster, this activity aims to appraise the geohazard susceptibility ratings of the former geohazard map produced from the previous assessment.
- Written by Paul Asthor Yecyec, Supervising Geologist
Three major programs of the Mines and Geosciences Bureau-IX thru the Geosciences Division, commenced this February in line with the national targets of DENR-MGB. These field programs are Geologic Quadrangle Mapping, Updating of 1:10,000 scale Geohazard Map and Vulnerability and Risk Assessment (VRA), and Coastal Geohazard Assessment undertaken in the various provinces of Zamboanga Peninsula.
- Written by Emma Rodelie Deverala
The first leg of the Vulnerability Risk Assessment-Information Education and Communication (VRA-IEC) activity have commenced this month of May in selected Municipalities of Zamboanga del Sur. Geologist Ollyn Rey Balignot and GIS Specialist Glenford Gamelo facilitated the said VRA-IEC activities in the Municipalities of Tabina, Dimataling and Vicenzo Sagun, Zamboanga del Sur.